Organic beauty care products are those which are made with natural components and do not contain any harmful chemicals or dyes. These are products which are grown without any use of fertilizers, chemicals and synthetic fertilizers. Organic products are also good for skin as they are free from any kind of toxic chemicals. The smaller the amount of chemicals used in beauty products, the smaller the quantity of chemical components which the skin absorbs.
Why Use Organic Beauty Products?
It is always an intelligent idea to use eco friendly organic beauty products. Organic beauty products save our skin from harmful chemicals which are present in most of the non-organic products. These are injurious and slowly spread into our body and cause severe damage to our skin. Some harmful chemicals used by common synthetic beauty products are mercury, dioxin, DEA, nitrosamines, alcohol and polythene glycol. These elements are not only detrimental but can also cause various skin problems.
What are the Benefits of Using Organic Beauty Products?
- Best for Skin: Certified organic products in the beauty and personal care segments contain no harsh or synthetic chemicals. These are completely safe, healthy and natural and are entirely free from additives, artificial waxes and chemical fillers. According to the results of the University of Washington studies, it was proved that permanent use of these organic beauty products greatly decrease and sometimes even eradicates the effect of toxic chemicals on the skin. These beauty products are grown, processed and packed in a recyclable manner without causing any harm to nature or people.
- Healthy and Safe: Organic products make our skin healthy as they contain natural ingredients with incredible properties. These include important minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and various other natural elements, which make them superior and better than other artificial beauty products. Organic beauty products generally have no side effects. Natural ingredients are gentle and thus do not cause any problems when applied to healthy skin. People with extra sensitive skin are easily prone to allergies and chemical reactions. Safe and natural products will make skin beautiful and will help replenish skin by protecting it from harmful sun, premature aging and tanning.
- Contain No Preservatives: Organic beauty products are 100% pure and effective. All natural components like herbs and spices preserve the innate features of the ingredients and make the product wholesome. Preservatives used in organic products are generally derivatives of natural products, like vitamin E. Synthetic or artificial preservatives are not permitted in certified organic beauty products. Instead, special essential oils, acids and plants extracts are used as stabilizing agents in organic beauty products.
- Effective in the Long Run: Many non-organic beauty products do not cause any serious harm in the short run; however, in the long term these products have adverse effects on our bodies and skin. For example, many facial products contain alcohol which may be fine when initially used, but eventually it ends up drying out the skin. Just look with food, different people have different reactions to different chemicals. By using beauty products that are free of chemicals, people can prevent unexpected reactions to the harsh chemicals in conventional products.
- Harmony with Nature: Synthetic beauty products use cosmetic grade ingredients with chemicals, fillers and additives. These harsh chemicals can cause adverse effects when released in nature and the environment in our waste. Organic beauty products are environmentally friendly and are not derived from animal products except milk, pollen or honey. These are friendly to nature as they do not cause any harm to the animals. Synthetic beauty products usually contains chemicals which can have adverse effects on our natural resources, but organic products are entirely grown without causing any harm to humans and our natural environment.
- Affordable: Organic beauty products are not much more expensive than conventional products. They help employ workers as they are often made by hand without the use of high tech machines or robots. The ingredients are simple derivatives of natural products which are being minimally processed to get the maximum benefits out of them. Costs of these products are usually kept low because of the materials and manufacturing processes. They often include less marketing and packaging costs, and these savings can be passed on to consumers.
Organic beauty products ensure that people have safe and healthy skin while still being environmentally friendly. They disintegrate after being discarded and don’t clog up our landfills for thousands of years after we’re done with them. These can be used freely on adults and children without worrying about causing any harmful or toxic effects.