I saw a great Dr. Oz show the other day where he listed out his top recommended supplements from all of the shows he’s done over the past year. Some of them were quite interesting so I thought I would list them out for anyone who is interested. They address different problems such as a slow metabolism, bloating and cancer. Please check with your doctor before you take any supplements. The information below is not meant to be medical advice.
- 7-Keto: used to help boost the metabolism. He recommends taking 100 mg in the morning and 100mg at night.
- Forskolin: also used to help boost the metabolism. Recommended dosage is 125 mg a day.
- Caraway Seeds: used to help control bloating. Just take a handful after a meal and chew!
- Relora: helps reduce cortisol levels (cortisol is the stress hormone and can make you gain weight). Take 250 mg 3 times a day with meals.
- Saffron Extract: helps control the appetite (billed as an appetite suppressant). He said to make sure that it is “satiereal saffron extract”. Take 88-90 mg 2 times a day.
- IP-6 Inositol Hexophosphate: use for cancer prevention. Take 500 mg 2 times per day.
- Black Raspberry: use for cancer prevention. It is full of anthocyanins which help scavenge free radicals.
- L-Carnosine: helps fight aging. Take 500 mg 2 times a day with food.
- Primrose Oil: helps fight wrinkles. Take 500 mg 2 times a day.
- Biotin: helps fix brittle nails and hair. It’s a B7 vitamin. Take 500 mg 2 times a day.
- Black Currant Oil: helps improve hair. Take 500 mg 2 times a day.
And there you have it! These are the top supplements Dr. Oz recommends. If you want more details, check out the Dr. Oz Show website.